About Hi-Tech Marketing
Our company is one of the leading manufacturers of dye sublimation papers. Established in a year 2015 and having an experience of more than 20 years in chemicals of coating we enable to satisfy our customers by giving the best of the best results of our product.
We provide fast delivery, 100% quality with high end packaging by staying upgraded with our regular research and development and aim to expand our business supply to all over the world.
Sublimation paper’s wide area of application!
Lycra materials, Polyamide fabric, Swim & Surf wear, 100% polyester (stretch), Sports and functional textiles
scarves, bags, jackets, dresses, t-shirts, shoes
Curtains, bedsheets, Blinds, pillow covers, Cushions, Table Covers, Towel Cleaners
Flags, Banners, Felts, Home Textiles
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are the most experienced and the oldest in sublimation industry.
- We use 100% wood free virgin paper for our dye sublimation paper.
- We always maintain the consistency in the result of our products.
- We check our product on many parameters before making it final delivery to our customers.
- On-time delivery.
- We provide sublimation paper in GSM ranging from 30 to 100.
- Once u start using our product you will be 100% satisfied.
- We provide the best packaging solutions.
- We don’t deliver a product. We deliver an experience.
What is sublimation paper?
In short, sublimation paper is a coated paper with sublimation coating chemicals in an accurate way to transfer the design or image to the end products like polyester, ceramic Mugs and other hard substrates.
What is sublimation printing?
- Technically sublimation refers to a process where a substance moves from a solid to a gas state without ever being in a liquid state.
- This whole process occurs at a temp in between 180 to 220 C.
- The sublimation printing process uses SUBLIMATION PAPERS to transfer the design or image to the product with mirror reversal through different kinds of printing processes includes inkjet, flatscreen, gravure. Transferring the design or image onto end products like mugs, polyester, Nylon, Viscose, ceramic Mugs and other hard substrates by heating and pressuring which makes design or image turns into a gaseous state and combine with the product.
WHAT IS HEAT TRANSFER PAPER?
The heat transfer paper can transfer the design or image to t-shirts and other garments while heat is applied. Heat resistant sheeting usually made of Teflon and are placed between the heating plates and transfer paper to keep your heat press clean and prevent the transfer paper from scorching.
Heat transfer papers are different from sublimation papers. They are used in screen printing process unlike sublimation paper which uses inkjet printers.
- The ink used in heat transfer paper is plastisol inks.
- Heat transfer paper are usually preferred for cotton t-shirts.
- Our heat transfer paper is available in 2 sizes.
- 15/20 inches
- 20/30 inches
Creating an Impression of our Excellence